Bell Tower, weather vane and clock of St Mary's parish church and snow. A Church of England, CofE Listed Building in February 2012. Lady Chapel in left-hand aisle, Organ in right. Originally a Roman site: Saxon church burnt 1066, Norman church built before 1086; Victorian restoration 1843-1844. Located Cannon Street, CT16 1BY. Urban Dover Architecture and Medieval History photo.
Sign in to comment.