Offices in Tunbridge Wells (UK) ...or is that a Hotel?

Selected for Google Maps and Google Earth

Comments (3)

mungolia on November 26, 2008

It's now an apartment block.

putyup on December 7, 2008

cool, thanks for the intel.

WarpFactorFive on October 6, 2009

It's called Molyneux Place. A few dispicable old snobs living there ruin the place for the mostly decent other folk.

Sign up to comment. Sign in if you already did it.

Photo taken in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, UK

Photo details

  • Uploaded on May 5, 2008
  • © All Rights Reserved
    by putyup
    • Camera: Nokia N80
    • Taken on 2007/04/27 19:26:35
    • Exposure: 0.000s
    • Focal Length: 4.70mm
    • F/Stop: f/3.500
    • ISO Speed: ISO4000
    • No flash