Sign in with your Google account
For technical reasons, we can no longer use the
same page for signing in users with Google accounts, and users with legacy
If you still have a legacy account,
sign in here.
You will be asked to upgrade your account after you signed in.
If you do not know what kind of account you have, here are some hints:
- If you created your account after March 2010, it's a Google account.
- If you are using Panoramio Groups or posting to the Forum, it's a Google account.
- If you ever clicked on the "Upgrade your account" link, it's a Google account.
- Whether your account ends in "@google.com" or "@gmail.com" or "@googlemail.com" or similar, or does not, makes no difference.
- If in doubt, try one option, and if it doesn't work try the other one.