Is this Norton Falls?
Wonderful Church Picture!!!!
Favorite and Like
Nice house, looks like a relaxing place to live.
Hello from York, Pa.
Drovers Inn and Round Family Residence consists of an historic home and an historic inn located at Vestal in Broome County, New York. The Drovers Inn was built about 1844 and the Rounds Family Residence was built 1895-1912. The inn is a 2 1⁄2-story wood-frame Greek Revival structure with an overlay of elaborate Victorian-era decoration added about 1880. The residence was built in 1895 and features an engaged tower with a bell cast roof added in 1912. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2010.
Corbin Cemetery is located on 321-375 Corbin Road in the town of McDonough, Chenango County N.Y. It is a small cemetery nestled in amongst the trees on a dirt road. The ornate wrought iron entrance gate was originally constructed for the White House in Washington, but when it was received, it did not fit correctly. Abel Corbin (1808-1880) was able to acquire the gate for his family's plot in Corbin Cemetery. Abel Corbin was married to Virginia (Grant) Corbin, who was the younger sister of President Ulysses S. Grant.
Great memories! 70's....took trailer there with Gran Torino :)
in Ansonia is on US 6 Tioga PA; 9 miles west of Wellsboro. The church stood on the northwest corner of the intersection of US 6 and March Creek Road. Historic Conference: Genesee Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church...This building was erected in 1838 as a Presbyterian house of worship by William E. Dodge of the Phelps-Dodge Lumber Company. The community was then named Manchester, and the name was changed to Ansonia in 1876 to honor Dodge’s partner Anson Phelps. The building later became Methodist, then Christian and Missionary Alliance, and the “King James Bible Baptist” Church. The structure is now deserted.
Spirit House, also known as Timothy Brown House or Brown's Hall, is a historic home located at Georgetown in Madison County, New York. It was built about 1865 and is an essentially square, wood frame structure.
Nice view, well taken!
Kind regards, Kostia
"The Antique Clock on this building was located directly across the street on the Chapman & Turner Dept. Store Bldg. The building was built in 1875 and was demolished in 1959. The clock belongs to the people of Norwich and was refurbished in 1938 by the ladies' village improvement association. The clock was again refurbished and installed at the present location by the Norwich bicentennial commission in 1993."