The House of a Special Sort lies on the natural border between the plateau of Kras and the Vipava valley, in the close vicinity of the famous village of Štanjel. There is the village Kodreti, bearing the name of the nowadays extinct family Kodre which inhabited the area centuries ago. The village lies in the valley of the river Branica which separates the Vipava valley from the Kras plateau. Kodreti is a village with very typical regional characteristics; the climate is distinctively Mediterranean with some continental characteristics. Despite the fact that the strong local wind 'burja' resides here, the village is naturally protected from it by the slopes of the nearby hills.
* Accommodation in 4 unique four-star apartments with the total of 20 beds (2 apartments are also equipped for people with special needs)
* Organisation of creative workshops and colonies (singing, arts, instrumental, dance)
* Well taken care of and safe surrounding: children's facilities, fish pond, various nooks to relax in
* Organisation of lectures, special programmes on healthy life-style and other cultural and relaxation activities
* Free time: trekking or guided hikes, cycling, cave explorations, daily tours of the vicinity or somewhere further in order to get to know the local and national specialities, wines, food, as well as other sport and recreation possibilities
* Catering (it is being arranged, planned to start in the year 2009).