Replaced sometime between 2009 and 2014: http://www.panoramio.com/photo/108808689
Decommissioned in 2003, it was eventually dismantled in 2014 . See http://www.lighthousefriends.com/light.asp?ID=1295
"Cape St Francis Light is exhibited from a low octagonal aluminium tower on top of a white flat-roofed square building" [Newfoundland and Labrador Pilot, NP50 1978]
Destroyed in 2012.
Nice like a Pet, a Huge Pet!!- Lindo para tenerlo de Mascota
Regards from Argentina