The term martyr is already known to the public, meaning that the people who were martyred or killed in the way of Allah. Full name of this mosque is Masjid Martyrs Memorial. Given too long, then it is often called the Martyrs Mosque alone. Martyrs Mosque construction begins with the formation of the committee on October 14, 1949. The laying of the first stone made on 23 September 1950 and the inauguration of the use made on 20 September 1952. So since the laying of the first stone to the opening, the construction of this mosque takes two years. 20th of September 1952 used as date of birth (milad) Martyrs Mosque.
Ground to be built mosque is a gift from lane IX. This land is located east of the Code. The land is located between the two bridges that bridge Kridonggo (Kreteg Kewek) and Bridge Gondolayu.
Mas Sarwo Edy, sama2, saya juga menikmati alam Cilacap saat bertugas di Kilang Cilacap......kota banyak kenangan indah, salam
Pak saya tukang sampan area 70 yang biasa muat penumpang orang kapal
Thanks the all friendly comments Paulo!
Świetne zdjęcie serdecznie pozdrawiam -Jadwiga
Like1, Beautiful light & scape
Like1, Great Photo.
Cudny kadr gorąco pozdrawiam -Jadwiga