Jackson's Landing - a Tiny Park with an ocean front chart.
A maritime beacon nestled at high tide on a tiny scenic stretch of land & sea in the historical village of Wilson's Beach, Campobello Island (NB) Canada.
C.H.A.R.T - Conservation . Heritage . Arts . Recreation . Tours
Welcoming artisans, boaters, kayakers
divers, bird & whale watchers, beach combers,and sunset seekers.
Jackson's Landing is comprised of five elements:
- Jackson's Landing green space along the shore designated for artists of all genres, picnics, beach combers, and beach chairs
- The Landing provides launch & land water access to the dock
- The Upper Deck offers panoramic sunsets,with Adirondack chairs, and All-in-One camping
- The R&B (room & board) heritage sea-side cottage for travels
- The Friendly Village Studio (*New 2014)
PARKING: FREE at the PUBLIC wharf lot.
RENTALS: R&B (b&b hybrid). Camp & Kayak (All-in-One: tent,shower,water,chairs,air mattresses, BBQ, picnic table, ...)
WORKSHOPS: Writing. Painting. Photography. Kayaking. Rough Reads and Short stories
ORDER PHOTOS: firstname.lastname@example.org