The Friendly Village Studio at The Beach
The Friendly Village Studio At The Beach
is a Land & Sea open-air artisan studio.
It is part of the park project The Beach-Wilson's Beach
located on Campobello Island, Canada.
Artists are encouraged to set up summer shop; stay & play, create and share with visitors; donate; volunteer;
Steward Artisans stay & play free of charge by contributing with gift-in-kind.
More About The Beach - Wilson's Beach.
Welcoming artisans, boaters, kayakers
divers, bird & whale watchers, beach combers,and sunset seekers.
The Beach is comprised of five elements:
- green space along the shore designated for artists of all genres, picnics, beach combers, and beach chairs
- The Landing provides launch & land water access to the dock
- The Upper Deck offers panoramic sunsets,with Adirondack chairs, and All-in-One camping
- The R&B (room & board) heritage sea-side cottage for travels
- The Friendly Village Studio (under construction *New 2016)
PARKING: FREE at the PUBLIC wharf lot.
RENTALS: R&B (b&b hybrid). Camp & Kayak (All-in-One: tent,shower,water,chairs,air mattresses, BBQ, picnic table, ...)
WORKSHOPS: Writing. Painting. Photography. Kayaking. Rough Reads and Short stories
ORDER PHOTOS: email@example.com